Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Customer feedback: Michelle Morgan

Thank you so much for the great customer service. I learned about your product at the Disneyland 1/2 marathon on Sept 5th. It was great, and was wondering why I have never seen your product at any of the AZ events. This is a great product and would be wonderful to have here since our temps are so much warmer than CA. A couple of years ago when I ran in the PF Changes Arizona 1/2 marathon in January, I over heated by the end of the race....I think this would have been a great product to have had there.....or did I miss it somewhere along the way?? Anyhow, I am going to be sharing these with my friends as we have a 7 mile desert run coming up and we are still in the 100"s here!!

Again, thank you for a great product....I am happy to tell others about it for you!!
Michelle Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment